Today, I was visiting my parents and we went to the park to relax because of the nice weather.
As it turns out, a wedding was going on in the area, which isn’t uncommon for that park.
I had my camera and was taking pictures of things and two little boys run over from the wedding ceremony, hand in hand and sit on the bench in front of me. I took a picture because it was just too adorable.
Next, they come closer to me, see my camera, and the one with the red hair says “Take a picture of me and my boyfriend!” and tries to get the other one to pose with him. I smile at the term, but don’t say anything, and take the picture.
I ask if they are with the wedding and they both nod, the redhead saying “Yes. And you know two boys can get married here now, too? Me and my boyfriend can get married.”
And I just thought it was so crazy and amazing that these two little boys were so open about themselves, even if it turns out later in their lives that they’re not gay, it’s still amazing.
The brown-haired one at one point took a pretty big spill on the pavement, and me and my parents ran over to see if he was okay, but had a scrape on his elbow. He said he was fine, and that his mom had a bandaid he could use, so his boyfriend kissed him on the mouth and held his hand, taking him over to where the adults in the wedding were.
It’s incredible how much things are changing and how open kids are able to be.
Why is he sooo cute?!
this just made me smile then i wanted to cry because i’m 18 and still have never had a boyfriend WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reblogged from: skinnygaykid
Originally posted by: misszenno
- hugmehazza1 reblogged this from shippintothegrave
- sukisushi123 likes this
- lampsource reblogged this from shippintothegrave
- haytheresailor likes this
- toredown reblogged this from shippintothegrave
- pperales34 reblogged this from trunner
- darlingismyfallontine likes this
- renzos-world reblogged this from shutupandeatpizza
- shippintothegrave reblogged this from just-another-ship
- wickedsinceicannotsucceed likes this
- terminalarmageddon reblogged this from just-another-ship
- just-another-ship reblogged this from marythelastcompanion
- selflessbeing reblogged this from sylvia-doesnt-like-you
- youaintabout-dislyfe reblogged this from satans-girlfriend
- nekorurun likes this
- liberty-flight likes this
- satans-girlfriend likes this
- satans-girlfriend reblogged this from finn-merrtins
- perriwinks reblogged this from nopuedopoder
- thatsillyolivia likes this
- marythelastcompanion reblogged this from allons-y-my-dear-watson
- thethievingconsultant likes this
- missplaced-mind reblogged this from madamejeanneprouvaire
- sylvia-doesnt-like-you reblogged this from rakunriley
- rakunriley reblogged this from finn-merrtins
- ocean-the-stupid-catfish likes this
- finn-merrtins reblogged this from birdface94
- pit-and-pendulum reblogged this from shadowmancer5
- shadowmancer5 likes this
- shadowmancer5 reblogged this from chocobanyana
- pvega14 likes this
- aformofmotion likes this
- nopuedopoder reblogged this from escapist-paradise-seeker
- hoopteam11 likes this
- disboialexx likes this
- prancessjawsu likes this
- littlelionmannnnnn reblogged this from the-raddest-kid
- woof-ebooks reblogged this from kiwilombax15
- fish-fin reblogged this from swaggy-sex-god
- kiwilombax15 reblogged this from birdface94
- jaidenscastleinthesky reblogged this from could-i-touch-yo-butt-if-i
- jaidenscastleinthesky likes this
- could-i-touch-yo-butt-if-i reblogged this from endermisha
- sleepsleepsunshine reblogged this from awakeandwaiting
- chocobanyana reblogged this from apparently-abombshell
- chocobanyana likes this
- perfectlyadequatepeewee reblogged this from lifeisnothardisperfect
- blackandyellowdoodles likes this